March 13, 1945
(see “Skidmore News,” September 28, 1944, pp.1 and 2; November 30, pp. 1 and 3 – also see Bolster_10_526_1 for comparison and notice the seam in the brickwork – visible just above the roofline of the porch – where the expansion was joined to the old building)
gelatin silver print ; 20.3 x 25.4 cm.
This image may be used for educational purposes, as long as it is not altered in any way. Please cite as: [George S. Bolster Collection, Department of Special Collections, Lucy Scribner Library, Skidmore College]