April 4, 1940
(see “Skidmore News, April 10, 1940, p.1 – cropped version of the image appears in “Skidmore News,” April 10, p.1 and in “Skidmore Alumnae Bulletin” v18, n3, Spring, 1940, p.19 – a vintage print of this image is located in the Skidmore College Archives – Vertical Files – Buildings – Scribner Campus – Library – Groundbreaking & Construction)
gelatin silver print ; 20.3 x 25.4 cm.
This image may be used for educational purposes, as long as it is not altered in any way. Please cite as: [George S. Bolster Collection, Department of Special Collections, Lucy Scribner Library, Skidmore College]