February 4, 1938
(see “Skidmore News,” February 9, 1938, p.1 – this image appears on the front page of the “Skidmore News – image also appears in 1938 Eromdiks, p.186 – a vintage print of this image is located in the Skidmore College Archives – Vertical Files – Buildings – Scribner Campus – South Hall)
gelatin silver print ; 20.3 x 25.4 cm.
This image may be used for educational purposes, as long as it is not altered in any way. Please cite as: [George S. Bolster Collection, Department of Special Collections, Lucy Scribner Library, Skidmore College]